New Year, New Us!
As we grow, we change, and with ICA's growth, we welcome the change of our logo! Our new logo represents our mission - to change the lives of orphaned children - with each layer having a special meaning.
· The figure at the center represents the core of our organization - the children. They are the reason we do what we do
· The leaves represent hope, renewal and growth. Three things we wish to instill in the orphans we help through our programs.
· The color green is the color of life, harmony and safety. Three things we wish to provide them within our programs.
· The inner circle represents our mission - the continuous cycle of empowerment and self-sufficiency. We empower the children to become self-sufficient through our initiatives. The empowered children in turn empower others by becoming employers, leaders, agents of change and supporters of other orphans and underprivileged children.
· Finally, the outer circle symbolizes the world, representing our international reach and reminding us that our work has global impact.